Betty Crocker has sent me a link to these delicious and easy to make Easter Desserts.
If you don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen making everything from scratch, these homemade Easter Cakes, Pies,Cupcakes and will please everyone and take very little time to prepare.
- Easter Basket Cake Offer to bring the dessert when you head to Grandma’s house for Easter.
- Classic Strawberry Shortcakes Shortcakes are the sweet sister to biscuits, and they make an awesome dessert
- Easter Bunny Cake Remember old-fashioned cutout cakes? This cute bunny is easily made from carrot cake mix frosted…
- Triple-Berry Angel Shortcakes Try a classic spring dessert–angel food cake topped with berries and mounds of whipped cream.
- Chirping Chick Cupcakes Please the kids with sweet and delicious cupcakes. Cake mix, ready-to-spread frosting and candies…
- Strawberries and Cream Dessert Squares Looking for that new dessert to wow a crowd? Voted Best Red Carpet Dessert of 2008!
- Lamb Cupcakes No need to be sheepish when making lamb cupcakes
- Berry Angel Delight From Betty’s Soul Food Collection…
- Fudgy Truffle Eggs Make homemade Easter eggs in a flash with just 5 ingredients.
- Easter Basket Cookies Create the most delicious Easter baskets! Sugar cookie mix makes it extra easy.
- Easter Chicks Cupcakes Tinted coconut and candies are the simple extras that make sweet chick cupcakes.
- Key Lime Yogurt Pie Key lime yogurt, fresh lime peel and juice give a refreshing tangy taste to a cool pie .
- Easter Basket Cupcakes Gather the kids and make sweet, edible Easter baskets!
- Rainbow Cookies Making and eating these colorful egg cookies is so much fun, you’ll want to make more than…
- Glazed Lemon-Coconut Bars Betty Crocker’s Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a Bisquick Heart Smart® recipe! Coconut and…
- Bunny & Chick Cookies Making sweet bunnies and chicks is child’s play. Devouring the cookies is a tasty pleasure…
- Crème Caramel Betty Crocker’s Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! Try a heart-smart sweet treat that…
- Easter Egg Cookies Cookie mix makes cookie baking super simple. A few decorating tricks makes you a pro!
- Panna Cotta Wow someone special with a dreamy soymilk custard dessert topped with raspberry sauce.
- Mixed Berries with Vanilla Anglaise Five simple ingredients make an extraordinary, simple-to-cook sauce to serve with fresh berries!
view all and many more Recipes at www.bettycrocker.com
Plus 15 Bunny Cake Recipes, view here