Chocolate Chex Free Coupon
Chocolate Chex, Edge – Free
A new coupon has been posted on the Walmart page.
Log in and order the following:
Get a Free Edge Honey Almond cereal or Chocolate Chex cereal with the purchase of any retail size Oatmeal Crisp cereal.
This is a print coupon
General Mills has new Chex products and
a FREE product coupon is currently available through the Save.ca portal.
Order yours and enjoy FREE Chex Cinnamon Cereal (Fibre 1 Crumble bars or Nature Valley Muesli)
a value of $6.29
Hurry and get yours, while supplies last.
The coupons will be send by mail and can be claimed at Save.ca.
order at www.FreeFridays.ca here
Looking for more ways to enjoy Chex Cereal?
check out these Recipes:
The Original Chex Party Mix
This is still our Family’s favourite.
Easy and fast to prepare and if you wish you could also try out the lower fat version!
Prep Time:15 min
Start to Finish:15 min
Makes: 24 servings (1/2 cup each) – Half Recipe, view Online
You will Need:
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Low Fat Version:
To reduce the fat to 2 grams and the calories to 80 per serving, use 3 tablespoons margarine
instead of the 6 tablespoons butter, omit mixed nuts and use fat-free bagel chips.
How to Make It:
1. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside.
In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
2. Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Oven Directions Heat oven to 250°F. In large bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside.
In ungreased large roasting pan, melt butter in oven. Stir in seasonings. Gradually stir in cereal mixture until evenly coated. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Spread on paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
Chex.com is also offering some awesome Gluten free Party Mix Recipes for you.
Here are a few examples:
- Caramel Cookie Crunch Chex Mix
- Chex Apple Cinnamon Sweet Walnut Snack Mix
- Chex Apple-Almond Bars
- Chex Brittle
- Chex Caramel Chocolate Drizzles
- Chex Caramel Corn
- Chex Cookie Pizza
- Chex School Fuel
- Chili and Garlic Chex Mix
- Chocolate Chex Caramel Crunch
- Chocolate Macaroon Chex Mix
- Chocolate Mint Chex Mix
- Crunchy Fudge Cookies (Gluten Free)
- Double Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pudding Pie
- Honey-Peanut Butter Bars
- Hot Buttered Yum Chex Mix
- Lovin’ Peanuts Chex Party Mix
- Mini Mac-and-Cheese Cakes
- Peanut and Chocolate Chex Bars
- Peanut Butter Blossoms Chex Mix
- Peppermint and Chocolate Chex Mix
- Snickerdoodle Chex Mix
- Strawberry-Marshmallow Crisp Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Sugar Cookie Chex Party Mix
- Sweet and Spicy Honey Nut Chex Mix
- Sweet ‘n Salty Coconut Chicken