Dominos was founded in 1960 by two siblings Tom and Jim, whose last name was not actually Dominos, but Monaghan.
The original name was DomiNick’s, which is strange as neither brothers name was Domi or Nick.
Today, they offer a great survey they use to gather customer feedback.
They also use the survey to give back to their customers, where you can win free pizza for a year!
Cue the cheering and happy crying.. Keep reading for more details.
Dominos Feedback Prizes
- Entry into the free pizza for a year sweepstakes. Specifically a prize of 12 free pizza coupons, to use one a month for a full year.
The Dominos feedback homepage features the Dominos blue and red game piece logo, and gives you a survey overview before asking you to click continue to venture to the next page:
How To Take The Dominos Survey
- Make a purchase at a Dominos pizza
- Save your receipt
- Go online to the Dominos Feedback Survey
- Answer all questions and provide the necessary information to be entered into the free pizza for a year survey
Dominos Survey Rules
- For UK and Ireland
- Must make a purchase and save your receipt
- Must take survey online
Full terms and conditions here
Australia Dominos Rewards
Do you live in Australia, and want free pizza from Dominos? Good new, you can sign up for their rewards app, and you’ll earn 10 points for every $10 spent on an order online.
Then, once you have 90 points, you’ll get a free pizza! Awesome deal, and for Australians only, so I wouldn’t hesitate to sign up!