Old Navy wants to know what’s on your mind!
In exchange for filling out the survey, you’ll get a 10% off coupon for your troubles to use at your next Old Navy visit
If you have shopped at Old Navy lately, visit their Customer Feedback page
I received an invitation to the survey today, when I bought some yoga pants and a shirt.
When you follow the link to participate in the survey, you are required to enter the date of your visit and the survey code.
- Visit the Old Navy survey site
- Make sure you have your Old Navy receipt on hand as you will need to use it to fill in the survey questions.
- What language and country you want to complete the survey for?
- What day you make your purchase?
- What time did you make your purchase?
- What was the store number at the store you visited?
- What was the 4 digit number for your transaction? This will be located on your receipt if you don’t know it off the top of your head
- What was your 3 digit number of the register you went to? This will also be on your receipt if you don’t have it memorized
- You’ll have to confirm you are over 18 years of age to complete the survey
- You’ll also have to confirm you’re not a robot by completing the robot verification
- Then you’ll answer a few more questions specific to your visit, and when you finish you will receive a code for 10% off your next in person or online purchase PLUS free shipping if you decide to forgo the store and lines and make your purchase online!
It takes about 10-12 minute to complete the survey.
You will be asked some general questions regarding your shopping experience, selection available and the value for price.
Your feedback will help to improve Old Navy service.
As a special Thank you for participating, you will receive a Coupon Code
which can save you 10% off your next purchase in any Old Navy stores.
To see a picture of the Feedback4OldNavy homepage, you can check it out here.
Here is a little review about my recent shopping trip at Old Navy
My family loves to shop at Old Navy.
We just went last week and shopped the Denim sale.
Jeans for my girls on sale for only $12.99!
Plus I used a printable coupon and received an extra 15% off the whole purchase!
I like that Old Navy always has a good sale and weekly coupons to use, this makes shopping for Clothing
so much more affordable for our Family!
Plus the staff is very friendly and helpful.
Every time I am shopping some staff member will approach me and offer help in finding items
or different sizes!
What is your experience with Old Navy?
Don’t forget to fill out the feedback 4 Old Navy survey here and get a 10% off coupon for your next visit!