Gold Seal Contest Canada 2018 Goldseal.ca Giveaways,
A new Gold Seal giveaway is posted on Facebook.
You can enter for a chance to win 2 $20 Gold Seal vouchers
Simply LIKE the contest post and share a comment
Pink vs. Sockeye Canned Salmon. How are they different?
and you will be entered to win!
Visit the Facebook.com/goldseal click here for more details
About Gold Seal
Gold Seal is a Canadian seafood brand. The brand is run by its parent company, Canadian Fishing Company Ltd, which was founded in 1906 by five Vancouver entrepreneurs. In 1940 the Gold Seal brand was launched, with the first Gold Seal labels appearing on the company products, and in 1997 Gold Seal expanded coast to coast, bringing their seafood products to Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes. As Gold Seal grew in popularity on the east coast, it reached a west coast pinnacle in 2007 – the number 1 brand of canned salmon in Western Canada. Other recent highlights include sponsorship of the Toronto Maple Leafs in 2011, and a brand packaging and logo makeover that took place in 2012.
Gold Seal Products
Gold Seal sells products under three main categories – Salmon, Tuna, and Seafood. In terms of salmon they carry canned sockeye, pink, and keta salmon as well as sockeye salmon oil pills. The tuna selection includes no drain white tuna, no drain light tuna, light tuna and tuna snacks. Finally, in the seafood line, you’ll find oysters, clams, mussels, crabmeat, shrimp, and sardines.
Gold Seal Recipes
The Gold Seal website is a great place to check for recipes to make something creative with your Gold Seal products. You can get the recipes on this page. You’ll notice that recipes are divided into the same categories as listed above – salmon, tuna and seafood. Under each section, you can click to ‘browse all recipes.’ You can also use the narrowing features on the right side to narrow by category (featured, seasonal, reader’s favourites, under 15 minutes, fresh, company coming, comfort food or fancy), or by meal (lunch, dinner, snack or appetizer).
Gold Seal Blog
If you like seafood and you like to cook, I think you’ll also really enjoy the Gold Seal blog. The blog articles feature cooking tips and meal ideas to try at home. To find an area that interests you, narrow by Blog Categories, on the right-hand side. The current categories are easy meals for kids, convenient cooking, seasonal meal ideas, and easy, healthy living.
Where to Buy Gold Seal
If you’re wondering what stores in your area carry Gold Seal products, you can go to the Where to Buy website here. What you’ll see is a map of Canada – just click on your province and you’ll get a list of all the stores that carry Gold Seal.
Contacting Gold Seal
Do you need to get in touch with the Gold Seal customer service team – perhaps for a question, a comment, or to give them feedback? Their regular customer service number is 604-242-0030, but they also have a toll-free customer service number which is 1-877-506-1294. If you’d rather talk to Gold Seal through email, just head over to this link and fill out the contact form. You are required to enter your email, and will receive a response to your inquiry in your inbox.
Gold Seal Canada Contests
Gold Seal has many contests every year. They are mostley found on the Facebook page at Facebook.com/Goldseal. Recent prizes included free products and gift cards.View some Giveaways we shared recently:
- Gold Seal is looking for the Fan of the Month and it could be YOU! Do what “Fans” do for the month and you will be entered to win $100 worth of our Product Vouchers!Gold Seal Contest Win Coupon from Goldseal.ca. Want a Gold Seal Tuna coupon?, check here
- The “Make Life Easy” Contest by Ocean Brands. Prepare Chef Vikram Vij’s Six Delicious Indian Recipes With Ease In Your Own Kitchen With Our Make Life Easy Prize Package:Enter to win a prize package containing 1 J.A. Henckels 12-pc. Reflection Cookware Set,1 Labell Wood Cutting Board, 1 J.A. Henckels 10-pc. Forged Knife Set,1 Vijs At Home: Relax, Honey – The Warmth and Ease of Indian Cookbook,and Gold Seal product available to be won (approximate retail value $1000.00).
- The Tag A Friend Contest. Visit the Gold Seal fan page and comment below for a chance to win a $10 Gold Seal product voucher for you and a friend.Tag your friends (that you know will enjoy Gold Seal products) and you each could win a $10 voucher!
- Gold Seal Father’s Day Contest. There’s nothing fishy about how great your dad is, so give him the catch of the day from Gold Seal!To enter, ‘like’ Gold Seal Father’s Day Contest photo on Facebook.com/Goldseal and comment on the post.The Grand Prize: $10 Gold Seal coupon.Visit Gold Seal Father’s Day Contest photo on Facebook.www.goldseal.ca
- No doubt you have taken a pile of ”Selfies”, but do you know what a Shelfie is? Well, it`s when you take a pic of the Gold Seal No Drain Tuna on your pantry SHELF!So, go ahead take your #Shelfie and submit it on the Gold Seal Facebook page for a chance to win a $300 Gold Seal Gift Card!Visit the Facebook.com/goldseal page here and submit your photo. win 1 of 5 4 pack of tickets to the Ripley’s Aquarium in Toronto!
- Pinterest Visit the Gold Seal Pinterest page for a new contest.Enter PIN-TO-WIN contest for a chance to WIN a $20 Gold Seal Gift Cardby following Pinterest.com/Goldsealcanada here and re-pinning your favourite recipes