The Kraft’s What’s Cooking Summer 2014 Magazine is available.
Get a free pdf download and browse summer recipes including BBQ, appetizers, sandwiches, salads, veggies of the grill, raspberry lemon trifles and one of my favourites, coffee shop Iced coffee.
Save on Kraft products with these coupon, found here
Kraft’s What’s Cooking Magazine by eMail or Mail
Log in (or register for free) here
Occasionally this Magazine may be offered to members by mail.
Log in at Kraftcanada.com/my-profile
Look for this image below:
Click the check box to receive the next issue of what’s cooking magazine with the latest recipes, tips, techniques and articles from Kraft. Then update your account.
Expect to receive your first/next issue in 8-10 weeks.
Kraft What’s Cooking Magazine
This Magazine is a seasonal freebie and it is always chockful of delcious Kraft recipes.
“What Cooking” Holiday Magazine
Holiday edition of Kraft’s What’s Cooking Magazines
It contains yummy-licious recipes made with a wide variety of Kraft Brand foods.
This issue may contains recipes for Holiday entertaining. Past examples included:
- a magical morning brunch (stuffed french toast,quiche,salad..)
- big party delights ( Chicken & Mango spring rolls,spicy meatballs,spinach dip…)
- a quiet night at home ( roast pork,make ahead mashed potatoes,mile high peanut butter pie…)
- festive desserts (chocolate gingerbread trifle,triple chocolate mousse cake,raspberry angel cake,chocolate fudge cups)
Most of the recipes are easy enough to have your children help with the cooking and baking and everyone will
love to eat the results!
My favourites are always the desserts!
If you like the What’s Cooking Magazine, you may want to check out these back issues online
More from What’s Cooking
Kraft What’s Cooking Rewards: Coupons, Exclusive Offers and Rewards
The new KRAFT What’s Cooking Rewards have launched
and they have posted some great new Kraft product coupons which are available as
Click here to get your coupons.
Please use your Kraft First Taste log in info or if new, simply register as a new user.
- $1 off Baker’s Chocolate (any size) AND $1 off Cool Whip Tub
- $1 off MiO Liquid Water Enhancer
- $1 off Kraft Peanut Butter
- $1 off any 3 packages of Jell-O Products,
- $1 off Nabob Ground Coffee 375g,
- $1 off Kraft or Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices Product 220 – 240g
- $1 off Philadelphia Cream Cheese product, 250g,
- $1 off any 2 packages of Kraft Dinner Macaroni & Cheese,
Become a member and print coupons instantly from your computer, plus get exclusive offers and cooking rewards.
You may also select to receive a Kraft newsletter with recipes and cooking tips.
Kraft’s What’s Cooking Rewards
formerly known as Kraft’s First Taste program read more here.