Miss Fresh Meal Box Promotions for Canada, 2017/2018 www.Missfresh.com/metro-on
MissFresh.com make your cooking easier and Miss Fresh Boxes are now available from Metro.ca.
Get your meals delivered to your door, when you order at www.MissFresh.com/Metro-on.
And right now you can save on your first order.
For a limited time save $30 off your first order at MissFresh.com/Metro-On.
Plus get an extra $5 off your next order, when you spend at least $10 or more.
You may order here and read on below to find out more about the Miss Fresh Meal program
Miss Fresh – Meals Simplified
Feeling the dinner blahs?
Finding delicious recipes, shopping for all the right ingredients is time-consuming and a constant chore, especially when your days are busy already. Wouldn’t it be great if someone else did all the planning and shopping for you? Consider it done with MissFresh.com!
What exactly is Missfresh and how does it work?
MissFresh.com is a Canadian meal delivery program. You will order online at www.missfresh.com and receive a meal box complete with recipes and fresh ingredients delivered to your door step. Every week, there is a delicious menu to choose from.
You simply select the box that works best for you and your family.
Miss Fresh offers options for families and vegetarians.The dinner kits (Family, Vegetarian, Chef or Custom) are starting at $7.49 – $8,49 per portion. Below are some examples from this week’s meal plan to get your taste bds going:
- Parmesan Chicken with Kale and Romaine Caesar Salad
- Cajun blackened red snapper with Bean and Veggie Salad
- Cajun beef tacos with Coriander and Lentils
- Cauliflower and Sausage Gratin with Arugula Salad and Country Bread
- Texan fried rice with Bell Peppers, Corn and Black Beans
- Christmas Cranberry Turkey Ballotine with Duchess Potatoes and Gingerbread Sauce
- Oven Baked Cod on a Stuffed Manzanilla Olives and White Bean Salad
- Roasted Veggie Pizza with Cheese Curds
- Sesame Beef with Broccoli and White Rice
- Curried Roasted Chickpeas and Sweet Potatoes with Crispy Kale
- Capellini Pasta with Dijon Shrimp
- Macaroni and Cheese with Arugula Salad
- crusted cod Lemon Zest and Parmesan Chorizo Crusted Cod, served with Brussels Sprouts and Wild Rice
In addition to dinners, MissFresh.com also has you covered for snacks and beverages.
- You may order Individual-size snack box with Ready-to-eat snacks, Starting at $14.49/box
- Family-size snack boxes with larger sized bags, starting at $17.49/box
- and even an Office Snack box for you and our co-workers (delivered to your office Starting for $50.00/box)
Furthermore, a healthy Calorie-controlled snacks box is available (Starting at $14.99/box)
and a Family-size beverage box with specialty tea and coffee (Starting at $17.99/box)
How much does Miss Fresh cost?
The Miss Fresh program is free to join. You are not required to order boxes every week, unless you choose to. You only pay for the boxes you ordered and received. You can skip weeks and will not be charged.
How long does it take to get my order?
MissFresh.com delivers Canada wide. You can schedule a delivery date and time for your box. All MissFresh boxes are insulated to keep your ingredients fresh.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is always included in your delivery, with the exception of remote areas.Extra fees may apply there.
In conclusion, with all the meal planning and shopping done for you, you’ll only have to spend just 15 to 30 minutes of your time to prepare a delicious dinner.
MissFresh Contests and Giveaways
Want to try MissFresh for free? Become a fan of their Facebook.com/missfresh page, where you find prizes like a free weekly supply of Miss Fresh meals.