MyBKExperience – Take Burger King Survey for Free Sandwich
Hey, Burger King Fans, I have a cool freebie to share with you.
What’s better than a BK Whopper? A Free one of course! Every time I eat at Burger King, I keep my receipt!
Why you may wonder?
I have noticed that if you are willing to share your opinion about your last Burger King Restaurant visit, you will get a little reward!
I have to admit, I am not the biggest Whopper fan, except when they are free. 😉 However I do love the Chicken Sandwiches at BK and they are included as well! Over the years, I have received a good number of them (for free).
All you have to do is give Burger King some feedback about the food you ate, the service you received at BK and the Restaurants cleanliness, and you will get a freebie.
You can do this an unlimited number of times and get as many free Burger King sandwiches as you want.
Don’t come crying to me when your new diet goes on pause everytime you get a free burger *cough* every day for the rest of the year *end cough*. I do appreciate thank you emails, however.
As a Thank you for your time, the courteous Burger King is giving each customer who completes the survey their choice of a free Whopper or Chicken Sandwich. That’s a nice way to thank customers, don’t you agree?
MyBKExperience.com Free Whopper Requirements
|Survey Prize||Free Sandwich|
|Receipt Valid For||48 Hours|
|Max Entries||1 Per Month|
|To Redeem Coupon, Must Also Purchase||Drink|
If you are planning to visit Burger King and would like a free Whopper or Original Chicken Sandwich on your next visit, you can take the survey using the steps below to get your free sandwich coupon:
- Keep your receipt handy
- Locate the Feedback Invitation on your receipt
- Go to www.mybkexperience.com within the timeframe noted on your receipt which should be 48 hours. If you wait too long the offer will expire, and we don’t want that!
- You need to know English, French or Spanish to complete your Free whopper survey
- You’ll get one survey and free sandwich per receipt and no more
- Once you receive your free sandwich code, you must write it down and take it with you to go to get your free whopper or chicken sandwich within 30 days
Congratulations, once you use the code on your receipt to fill out the survey you will receive the code for a free sandwich
The survey is not difficult or long, Burger King is simply asking customers to complete a short satisfaction survey. It does not take long at all, but please keep in mind, that the survey must e completed within 48 hours of your last visit. Keep your receipt too long, and you loose out on this offer.
MyBKexperience Survey Details
- Have a receipt handy now? You will need to go to the promotional page at www.MyBKexperience.com survey page (you may view an image from my survey above)
- The instructions are easy to follow. Simply register first with the details from your receipt, like Store Number, Province, and City, date and time of your last visit. (this is to make sure that you qualify for the Survey) All the requested info can be found on your receipt.
- If you have taken store surveys before, you’ll know the “drill”. You simply have to answer questions by using the checkboxes provided or rate your experience on a scale from 1 to 10. At the end of the survey, there is also a box to add an optional comment if you choose to do so. Maybe you want to praise an employee who went above and beyond, suggest improvements, etc? If not, just leave this box empty.
- Once you have completed the BK survey and given your opinion, you will receive a Survey Code. Please make sure that you write down this unique Pin code on the back of your receipt. Each code may be redeemed for one free sandwich per customer.
- On your next visit to Burger King, take this “old”receipt with the code to your local BK and get the free sandwich of your choice.
Again, the Burger King Experience survey can be completed anytime within 48 hours of your last visit, and once you do, you’ll get your free sandwich code which can be redeemed for a Whopper or chicken sandwich of your choice.
My last experience with BK:
We went to BK last week, and all our fries had way too much salt on them! I know that fast food fries tend to be on the salty side, but you know it’s too salty if even your Hubby complains!
We did return our orders at the counter and the BK staff actually thanked us for bringing this to their attention!
They simply apologized and handed us each a free order of unsalted fries, with salt on the side!
So, maybe the food was a little too salty, but we have no complaints about the great staff working there!
P.S. Never had salty fries at this BK location again. 🙂
Need to contact Burger King?
Address for mail: Burger King Headquarters 5505 Blue Lagoon Drive Miami, FL 33126