Can you believe Applebee’s was almost called Cinnamon’s?! Then it was almost called Pepper’s. Then Appleby’s, but still pronounced how it is today.
We’re all pretty happy they ditched the other strange names and chose the Applebee’s name we know and love today.
Now there are 1,900 and counting locations in the world, and the Applebee’s restaurant is owned by another great chain, iHop. The iHop brand is owned by a company called DineEquity, and they purchased Applebees back in 2007.
Just like Applebees, iHop also has a survey. The only difference is the iHop survey offers a free $4 coupon or pancake stack, while the Applebees survey offers a sweepstakes entry, so check out the TalktoIhop survey if you’re interested in the free pancake stack or $4 coupon iHop prize as well as your Applebee’s sweepstakes entry.
There are a ton of weekly and monthly prizes awarded, so everyone gets a chance to win, not just one grand prize winner.
- 39 weekly winners of $100 cash prize awarded to the winners as checks
- 9 monthly winners of $1,000 cash prize awarded to the winners as checks
How To Enter
- First you must have a valid receipt from eating a meal at any Applebee’s location
- Next make sure you save your receipt and locate the survey code
- Then go to talktoapplebees.com and use the code on your receipt to gain access to the survey.
- Complete the survey and give your Applebee’s experience feedback which they will use to improve future experiences
Congratulations, you are now entered!
You may do this as many times a month as you would like, as long as you have a valid receipt and survey code each time.
Secret Survey Hack – No Purchase Needed For Unlimited Mail-In Entries
How To Enter With NO Purchase
Enter By Mail
In contrast to the online method, you do not need any purchase or receipt in order to enter the contest by mail.
- Write your first and last name, street address, city, state zip code, email address, and birthdate mm/dd/yyyy on a 3″X5″ piece of paper
- Mail the entry in a business size envelope to Applebee’s Survey Sweepestakes PO Box 6047 Dept. 39638, Douglas, AZ 85655.
Only one entry is allowed per mailing envelope. Mechanically reproduced entries do not count.
May enter as many times as you like using separate envelopes and non-mechanically reproduced entries.
TalkToApplebees Rules & Eligibility
- Open to US and District of Columbia residents
- Must be 18 or older to enter
- Must have no affiliation including immediate family members with the Applebees employees, the sponsor, sponsor affiliates or any of their marketing and promotion agencies
- Only 1 weekly drawing and 1 monthly drawing prize may be awarded per household
- Drawings are conducted once a month and winners are randomly selected then
- Winners are notified by email or mail
- A winners list will be posted on talktoapplebees.com
For complete rules and eligibility see the official rules page here
Applebee’s Guest Relations
8140 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64114