- 1 TellTheBell
- 2 How To Enter The Taco Bell Survey For a Chance to Win $500
- 3 Enter Taco Bell’s “Tell the Bell” contest to win $500!
- 4 Take TellTheBell Taco Bell Survey
- 5 Enter TellTheBell Canada Survey
- 6 Take The TellTheBell Survey
- 7 Enter TellTheBell Without A Purchase
- 8 www.tellthebell.com Rules
- 9 TellTheBell For Australians
How To Enter The Taco Bell Survey For a Chance to Win $500
Taco Bell Survey Contest – TellTheBell.com
Love to eat at Taco Bell’s?
Wouldn’t it be great to win $500 cash just for giving your opinion?
Taco Bell is looking for your candid feedback on their food quality and services provided.
Share your last Dining experience at Taco Bell Restaurant for a chance to win.
Enter Taco Bell’s “Tell the Bell” contest to win $500!
Take TellTheBell Taco Bell Survey
- To enter the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will need information from a Taco Bell receipt.
- Go online to http://www.tellthebell.com and fill out the survey online.
You can also enter via mail without a purchase, which you can see how to do via the full official rules here
If you’re in Canada, you can enter here:
Enter TellTheBell Canada Survey
If you’re in Canada, go to https://u.tacobellsurvey.com/can instead of the US tellthebell.com site to take the survey for a chance to win
What should you expect when you take the survey? Check out the survey question details here:
|Question #||"Tell The Bell Survey" Questions|
|1||What was your overall experience at TacoBell?|
|2||Did you order drive in, take out or dine in?|
|3||How do you rate: |
-The appearance of your food
-The cleanliness of the restaurant
-The speed of service
-Your order accuracy
-Your order's portion size
|4||Tell us how satisfied or dissatisfied you were with your Taco Bell experience in open ended format|
|5||Are you a legal resident and 18 years old?|
|6||Did you have any problems with your visit?|
|7||Would you recommend Taco Bell to anyone else?|
|8||Was your taco full?|
|9||Personal information and confirm your contest entry.|
Take The TellTheBell Survey
- To take the TellTheBell survey where you’ll have a chance to win a $500 prize, you’ll need to make a purchase at a Taco Bell and save your receipt
- Then you’ll go to tellthebell.com and enter the 16 digit survey code from your receipt into the blank webpage fields as shown below:
After that you’ll go through and answer all the questions, after which you will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes.
The survey questions are as follows:
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Taco Bell
- Please select your order type
- Please rate your satisfaction with the appearance of your food, the speed of service, the friendliness of the team members, the portion size of your order, the cleanliness of the restaurant, the accuracy of your order
- Did you experience a problem during your visit?
- Earlier in the survey you said you were satisfied with your visit, tell us why you were not highly satisfied (optional)
- Did you purchase a hard shell taco?
- Thank you for your feedback, would you like to enter our sweepstakes?
- Please fill out the contact information below, this information will not be used for any other purpose
Enter TellTheBell Without A Purchase
You can also enter without a purchase. This requires a mail-in entry. To do this, you will need to put your name, address, email address and date of your birth on a 3X5″ paper and mail it to the following address:
Mail your paper in a business size envelope to:
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MA 48325
Survey Prize Entry into TellTheBell Sweepstakes Sweepstakes Prize $500 Prize Limit 1 Per Household Entry Limit 1 Per Person Per Entry Period
See full official rules here
Promo on while supplies last. A week is Monday-Sunday.
You may enter once per person per entry period.
Prize for the winner is $500 cash
The Survey contest is available at TellTheBell.com each year. Last year’s prizes included iPad and free gift cards.
You can find coupons for Taco Bell on our coupon page here
To enter you must be:
- Over 18 years old
- Resident of the US or District of Columbia
- Limit one entry per entry period per person
Here are the official rules and conditions
To view the winners list, you may go online to TellTheBell.com
TellTheBell For Australians
If you’re in Australia, you’ll need to go the Australian TellTheBell survey webpage to take the survey and enter the sweepstakes to win $500.
Taco Bell Information
Taco Bell sells a range of Tex-Mex foods, including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos and other items. For tacos you have a choice of hard shells, soft shells, and Doritos flavored shells, with your choice of beef, chicken, steak, or vegetarian fillings.
Taco bell also carries a number of specialty items that include quesadillas, Gorditas, Crunch Wraps, Mexican pizza and a number of Fresco items. They also sell sides (fries, churros, nachos and grillers) and desserts (empanadas, churros and cinnamon twists).
To see nutritional facts about all of Taco Bell’s menu offerings, visit this page. There you will see menu items listed along with their calories, fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates, dietary fibre, sugars, protein, vitamins, calcium and iron.
Finding a Taco Bell
To find your nearest Taco Bell, use the store locator on this page. You can search by your address, postal code, or your city. When you hit Submit you’ll get a list of Taco Bell restaurants in your area.
Taco Bell eNewsletter
If you want to stay up to date with Taco Bell’s latest offerings you can sign up for their eNewsletter on this page. Simply fill out your contact information (name, email, postal code and date of birth) and you’ll receive emails regarding new menu items, promotions, coupons and company news. The sign up form also gives you the option of adding your phone number so you can get text updates.
Contacting Taco Bell
You can contact your local Taco Bell with the store information found when you use the store locator tool, listed above, or by speaking to a manager inside any Taco Bell location. If you’d rather send an email to Taco Bell’s customer support team, visit this page and fill out the contact form.
Feel free to reach out by phone to Taco bell: 1 (800) 822-6235
Taco Bell Headquarter Location: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
Contact Taco Bell Online: https://www.tacobell.com/contact-us
How Winners Are Notified
Winners are randomly chosen and are told over the phone or by mail
They will get their $500 prize within six to eight weeks after the winner drawing
Prizes are limited to one per household
Entering more than once improves your odds of winning