Toyota.Canada Contest Enter the new Toyota Car & Vacation giveaways,
Toyota.ca Canadian Experience Contest: Win Trip of a Lifetime” width=”320″ height=”241″ />
Toyota’s Ultimate Canadian Experience Contest
Toyota Canada is giving you the chance to win the Ultimate Canadian Adventure.
One lucky winner will receive a trip for two to their chosen destination.
Choose from one of the following Vancouver, BC; Calgary, AB; Toronto, ON; or Montreal, Q.
The prize includes flights and hotel stay, as well as meals and unique tours.
To enter the Toyota’s Ultimate Canadian Experience Contest complete a ballot at your local Toyota dealership or enter online at www.toyota.ca/canadian-experience.
The Toyota Canadian Experience Contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority
and ends on March 31, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
There is a limit of one entry per person (regardless of entry method).
Enter at www.toyota.ca/canadian-experience and complete the entry form here
About Toyota Canada Contests
Has your car seen better days?
If so then you’ll want to enter to win the Toyota Contests. Toyota Canada has several contests per year
and they all have high-value prizes!
You can enter these on the Toyota.ca website or on Facebook.com/ToyotaCanada.
Toyota is giving away vehicles like the Toyota Scion, Trips, Cash, Free Gas cards and more.
stay tuned for more Toyota contests and prizes like these:
- Travel With Toyota Contest, www.toyota.ca/travelwithtoyota. With Toyota’s new contest, your prize possibilities are endless! Enter for a chance to win 200,000 Aeroplan Miles. There is one Grand Prize to be won, which consists of 200,000 Aeroplan Miles. To enter, either: obtain and complete an electronic Entry Form at a Toyota electronic kiosk managed by the Sponsor at select events in Canada OR visit www.toyota.ca/travelwithtoyota and complete the entry form.
- Drive Your Own Experience with Toyota.ca/chr-contest. win a Brand New 2018 Toyota C-HR, There will be one grand prize available, which includes: one 2018 Toyota C-HR with a retail value of $30,000 CAD, $4,000 CAD to be used towards pursuing an experience that is important to the winner; total value of the Prize is $34,000 CAD.
- 2017 Toyota Corolla iM (Automatic Transmission), There will be one car awarded and the lucky winner will be able to enjoy this feature packed automobile. Of course the Corolla is known for its incredible quality and reliability. Go to www.toyota.ca/2017corollacontest here
- win a 2016 Toyota Corolla S! or one of 1,500 Instant win prizes available to be won! Including 1,000 – $25 Cara Ultimate Dining gift cards, 500 – $50 ESSO gas cards, 10 – $2,000 ITRAVEL trip vouchers, Plus the Grand Prize, a 2016 Corolla S with Upgrade Package, value of $22,335. To enter visit the contest page at winwithtoyotaservice.ca and enter a Pin Code. How to get Pin Codes: 1.Visit a Toyota dealership & complete a service appointment 2.Visit a Toyota dealership buy a part 3.write a short essay and request by mail Visit www.winwithtoyotaservice.com,
- WinWithToyotaService.com Contest WinSpecial Edition Corolla. We’ve got a way for you to enjoy a free trip this winter, free gas, or even a brand new car and all you have to do is enter the Win with Toyota Service Contest. There will be five lucky instant winners who will receive an iTravel2000 trip voucher making it possible to get away this winter. There will also be 1,000 instant winners of a $50 Esso gift card. There is also one grand prize which is a 2015 50th Anniversary Special Edition Corolla with moonroof. This car is valued at approximately $22,360. This is the perfect opportunity to get rid of that old car that is causing you more and more problems.
- Feeling adventurous? Visit Toyota Highlander for the Ultimate Highlander Adventure Contest and fill out the entry form for a chance to win great prizes. The Grand Prize: 1 of 3 – your choice of a 4 night adventure at Banff, Whistler, Prince Edward Island, Algonquin or Ottawa Valley with the use of a 2014 Highlander. visit www.Toyota.ca/Highlanderadventure, here.
- Tundra Projects are Calling Sweepstakes Toyota.ca/tundraprojects. Summer is here, so is project time! What better project then improving your community? Toyota Tundra thinks it’s a pretty good idea! To enter, visit Toyota.ca/TundraProjects are Calling Contest and fill out the entry form, describing what community project you would do with $10,000. Grand Prize: 1 of 5 -$10,000 to complete your community project.
- Corolla Search Sweepstakes, win the Corolla Search contest being held by Toyota and have a chance to win one of five Corollas. Not only will you have a chance to win a brand new car but it’s a fabulous car that is filled with all kinds of great features. Once you start driving the Corolla, enjoying how it handles and how well it does with gas consumption, you won’t be able to go back.To enter the contest you’ll need to find a specially-marked Corolla a “Corolla Search” locations then scan the QR code. You can also take a test drive then scan the event location or search code.
- Win A $100 Gas Card certifiedtoyota.ca/certifiedsummer. Enter the Toyota Certified Summer contest for the chance to win a $100 gas card! There are 10 prizes to be won, each consisting of a $100 Petro-Canada gift card. rules at: www.certifiedtoyota.ca/certifiedsummer
- Toyota Dream Car Art Contest. Children drive the future and Toyota wants to see the ride they will be driving to it in! To enter, visit Toyota Dream Car Art Contest fill out the entry form and upload a scanned copy of an illustration of your childs artwork depicting their dream car. Grand Prize: 1 of 9 7″ 8GB Tablet (approximate value $225).Visit www.Toyota.ca/DreamCarartContest
- www.theothertwo.ca. Toyota Canada Enter The Other Two contest to win the Grand Prize, a trip for two to either Puerto Rico, The Bahamas or Bermuda. You could also win weekly cash prizes, so fire up that camcorder. The Grand Prize is a trip for two (2) to one of three (3) pre-determined locations, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, or Bermuda, each trip has a maximum value of $7,250 CAD). The Secondary Prizes consist of ten (10) $100 CAD prepaid credit cards.