The Dollar Tree used to be named “Only $1.00”.
In 1993 the owners changed the name from “Only $1.00” to “Dollar Tree” so they would have more price flexibility as inflation and wholesale prices might change in the future.
And as we all know (I’m including everyone who has lived on this earth for more than 10 years as knowing this firsthand), inflation is literally guaranteed to fly through the roof every few years.
Unfortunately each time this happens, our hard earned dollars are worth less and less with every passing second.
You can take the Dollar Tree survey to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win cash prizes.
- Entry into sweepstakes with a chance to win $1,000 cash daily, and prizes valued at $1,500 weekly
Take The www.dollartreefeedback.com Survey
There are three entry methods for the DollarTreeFeedback survey, and only two require a purchase to enter.
You’ll need to save your receipt after making your purchase, and then you can choose to either go online to enter, or to call the DollarTreeFeedback phone number to enter.
If you would like to enter without making a purchase, you can use the mail-in entry method.
How to Enter The Dollar Tree Survey Sweepstakes
It is possible to enter via phone, online or via mail.
To Enter Online:
- Visit Dollar tree and take your receipt to go online to the website to answer the survey questions http://www.dollartreefeedback.com
To Enter via Phone:
To enter by telephone you can only enter once a day by phone:
- Call 1-858-201-7079 after visiting Dollar Tree
To Enter via Mail:
For details how to enter the www.DollarTreeFeedback.com survey via mail you can get more detail on the instructional guide and official rules page.
Dollar Tree Feedback Rules
- Every online and mail entry gets 10 sweepstakes entries
- 1 per day phone entry max
- Limit of 1 prize per person per 90 days
- Need to be 18 or older and US, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, or Honduras resident to be eligible
- No employees or affiliated eligible
See an overview of the rules here
Contact email@example.com with any specific questions
Contact Dollar Tree Survey Support